MT4 iPhone iPad

Metatrader is an extremely useful application and is used by thousands of investors for their forex investing.  The current version mt4 ipad runs on Windows.  I also have it installed on my mobile phone/cellphone that has the Windows Mobile operating system.  The operating system was one of the biggest factors in my last couple of handsets as I would only buy one with the Windows Mobile operating system to make sure that I could see how my trades were going or even make new trades at any time no matter where I was as long as I had a phone signal

TeamViewer App for iPhone Functions: Remote Access, Multi-Touch, Keyboard, Remote Reboot, Screen Resolution, Partner List, Works Behind Firewalls, Security, etc. Download metatrader for iPhone / iPad app monitor your Metatrader 4 accounts using my FX Stats for iPhone and iPod touch on the iTunes App
link: MT4 iPhone iPad